Naturopathic Physicians practice these six fundamental principles of naturopathic medicine:
- Use The Healing Power of Nature – Trusting in the body’s inherent wisdom to heal itself.
- Identify and Treat the Causes – Looking beyond the symptoms to the underlying cause.
- Whatever you do, First Do No Harm – Utilising the most natural, least invasive and least toxic therapies.
- The Naturopathic Doctor is a Teacher – Educating patients in the steps to achieving and maintaining health.
- Treating the Whole Person – Viewing the body as an integrated whole in all its physical and spiritual dimensions.
- We understand Prevention – Focussing on overall health, wellness and disease prevention.